- Bud Light Big Air Fridays, March 14 & 28 at 2pm, Fanny Hill, Snowmass, Big Air Fridays attracts competitors from near and far (including the occasional vacationer) to show off what they've been practicing all week. Athletes will showcase the newest and most progressive tricks around off of the 40-foot jump on upper Fanny Hill.
Breckenridge - St. Patrick's Big Mountain Comp, March 17, 2014
- Denver March Pow Wow, March 21-23, 2014
- Elk Mountains Grand Traverse, March 29, Aspen to Crested Butte
Vail - Vail Film Festival, March 27 - 30, 2014 Crested Butte
- Slush Huck/Pond Skim, April 5, 2014
- Stanley Film Festival, April 24 - 27, 2014
A-Basin - Shakin' at the Basin May Concert Series & Tres de Mayo Fiesta, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 2014
It's always winter at ColoradoWinterInfo.com - the online version of the Colorado Winter Vacation Planner.
We love winter and snow. That's why we’re in Colorado waiting for you to visit us and spend your winter vacation or ski vacation in our mountain wonderland. We’ve got everything you need right here at ColoradoWinterInfo.com. You’ll find deals and discount coupons on lodging, lift tickets, snowmobiling and other winter activities.
We also bring you the lo-down on all 26 of Colorado’s Ski Resorts and their surrounding towns. We'll tell you when the ski areas open and when they close. You can find out where the best Après ski spot is at Keystone and the biggest event taking place at Winter Park. Colorado’s majestic mountains offer a playground of exciting adventure and breath taking scenery that can be previewed right here.
Find the ski lodge you’ve dreamed about or a special exclusive mountain hideaway you've been looking for. We can point you in the right direction to find an affordable family ski trip or a romantic vacation getaway. Or maybe you want to check out the groups section for ideas on how you can cater to your group and plan group events. Once you’ve decided to take a Colorado Winter Vacation, you may need transportation from the airport with most ski areas having their own local transportation.
Once you’re up here, we’ve done our best to tell you about local transportation, where to find ski rentals, lift tickets and community events taking place. If you’re looking for a day away from the slopes check out a snowmobile adventure, a snowshoeing hike, ice skating, a Nordic ski trail, a sleigh ride, recommended dining and so much more. At ColoradoWinterInfo.com, we’ve made it easy for you explore your Colorado winter vacation or ski vacation.